Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

My baby is turning 7 tomorrow.

His request for treats to bring to school tomorrow to share with his friends: brownies with chocolate icing and sprinkles.

His lunch request (I'm bringing lunch to eat with him at school): Sonic-two grilled cheese sandwiches with no crust, the biggest box of tator tots they have and I'm to surprise him with what color medium slushy I get for him.

His gift request: Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel soundtrack

He knows what he wants and I'm happy to deliver!

(my friend Marcie Kindred took this picture of Sam and it's one of my all time favorites. She took our family picture a few weeks ago, but I can't show you that until I mail out our Christmas cards!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Loy said...

happy birthday Sam!! we hope you have a great day and have a brownie for us. Linz, we can't believe what a little man he is turning into. We love you guys!

91500mk2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!! Looking very dapper! marcie kindred

Unknown said...

He is so so cute. I want a hug from him! Happy Birthday Sam.

laura said...

He is SO adorable! Love that hair and precious smile. I remember holding him for the first time 7 years ago...those big eyes melted my heart. We love you Sam!

Unknown said...

Great family pictures, but no surprise, for you guys are a great family!