Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"I don't wanna go to school"

Gabe woke up with his bottom lip sticking out, pouting, and repeating this sentence every 5 seconds (or so it seemed) from 7:30am to 9:30am. There was quite a bit of whining and pouting, but thankfully, he went into his room happily, with no tears. I'm happy to say that the bottom lip had been replaced with a smile when I picked him up at 2:30 from his first day of Preschool this year. Poor thing has felt a little lost with his best friend in school all day long for the past few weeks. It was so good for him to get to go do his own thing with kids his age.

Luke and I enjoyed the day together running some errands and having lunch with Kandice and Eli. I think I've found curtains for my bedroom, but I'll have to live with them for a few days before I commit.

Here are some pictures of Gabe this morning...






My little pouty subject turned on the smiles pretty quickly when I promised to buy him Marshmallows for an after school treat...

This is a rare picture of Gabe not goofing off, this is typically what he does when I pull out the camera...


He melts my heart a million times a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a drama guy! And he looks so much older - he's growing up too. What's the deal with your guys - they keep getting older! I'm so glad he had a good day.

Tiffany said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures ever!