Monday, December 1, 2008

First "snow" of the year

We woke up to a wonderful, wintry sight when we opened our windows this morning. The snow was falling and, although it didn't stick, it was sure pretty. It came down all morning and I bet Gabe asked me 20 times at least if it meant that Santa was coming today. We went to Target so Gabe could pick out a present for Sam's birthday. We talked about how it was a surprise and that he shouldn't tell Sam anything about it. I'm sure you see where this story is going. The second Sam walked in the door this afternoon from school Gabe says "we went to SuperTarget (he always specifies if we go to SuperTarget or "normal Target") and I got you Wall-E". Luckily, it sounded more like "whaley" and I don't think Sam knew what he was talking about. Little stinker.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm so jealous! It was 76 here today.....not quite the Christmas weather :o)