Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

My little baby turned 6 yesterday. 6.

He got this cute little birthday hat at school and wore it all day. We went to Cheeseburger Charlies for dinner and he opened up some presents. This was his reaction to the thing that he wanted the most...
Leggo Batman video game. He's so excited to play it every waking minute (or the minutes that we let him play it)!
His birthday party will be this Saturday...at our house. This is the first time that I will have 10 6 year olds running around my (new) house. It should be interesting!

Happy Birthday baby boy. We love you so much. You bring such joy to our hearts and to our family.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Okay, little Sam can NOT be 6!! Wow, how time goes by quickly!

Loy said...

Happy Birhtday, Sam!! WE love you and miss you. Looks like you had fun on your big day.

Carrie said...

6! It makes me sad. I'm glad your hitting the milestones before me. I feel like crying for you. Oh hormones!