Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Little One Year Old








Our littlest baby turned one a few weeks ago. January has just been plain crazy, so I'm just now getting around to posting.
Except for the "colon infection" sickness of the Fall and getting over my c-section, the last year with our third son has been a JOY. He is a joy. He makes us smile, he makes us stop, he reminds us daily to praise God and to thank Him for the miracle of Luke's life. Knowing that he is our last makes all of him growing up even more bittersweet. I would love to freeze him at the age he is right now, for just a year, so I can get in all the smiles, claps, big ole belly laughs, thick thighs, milk drinking, touch downs, head tilts and toothy grins that I can, and commit each and every one of those minutes to memory. After I have that year, I'd let him grow up some more. I'd even enjoy 18 months - 4 a little more!
I have a feeling this sweet little dude is going to be a stinker. He already runs away from us when he knows he is doing something he shouldn't. He gets in to so much more than Gabe and Sam ever thought was even possible. Nothing is safe from this kid!
Happy first birthday Luke!
The above pics are from our One Year Photo Shoot. Because I can't for the life of me figure out how to post more than 4 pictures, there will be a few post of just the photos from our little shoot.

No comments: