Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Old Friend

She's not really that old (I am older by two years...I think?) but she is one of my oldest friends in the sense that I've known her since we were in Middle School. Carly came to visit last week and, in the midst of goose-eggs and colon infections, we were able to spend some good time together. On Tuesday, I got a babysitter for Luke and we spent the day sans my kids. We went to The Pancake Pantry, a must when you are visiting Nashville, and did some shopping, of course. We also got to spend some time with Kandice (who is 37 weeks preggers), some other friends and took Sonic to the school to have lunch with Sam. It was so nice having her here, we talk often on the phone, but don't get to see each other much in person during the year, so it's always a treat to get to spend a few days together.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have such good friends. God is good.

laura said...

What a great girls day out! Sounds like you got some good time together in the midst of the craziness!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

How fun! I've never been to Nashville, so I may have to invite myself next time Amy comes :o)

Carly O'Quinn said...

Aww! I had so much fun with you guys. I sure do love your boys and it meant a lot that I got to be in on the doctor's visit and ice pack applications.

Laura said...

I have been bad at staying in the loop on your blog...but wanted you to know I LOVE your haircut! So adorable on you! You've probably had it forever....sorry!