Sunday, November 23, 2008

Because its almost been a week.

I don't really have much to blog about. I keep waiting to post until I have pictures to post, or something earth shattering to say. I don't have any pictures and I certainly don't have anything earth shattering to say, so I'm just going to go for the good ole' random post.

* My back shouldn't be hurting so bad from a tiny mis-step on the stairs while I was hanging Christmas garland, I'm only 21 for goodness sake. 21 year old's backs should not be so delicate. Right? That's supposed to happen when you are in your 30's.

*Oh - I just thought of something I can blog about and it has pictures to go with it. Can't believe I forgot to post about it. That'll be coming soon! I feel better now.

*My house is twinkling cozily with twinkle lights galore. We are officially decorated for Christmas. Oh, there's another post! I'll take pictures of all my twinkly lights...maybe. I love how cozy the house feels with all the decorations out. It was fun this year, decorating the new house. Especially the front porch, you know how I feel about my front porch.

*The boys and I are picking up my sis-in-law, Laura tomorrow morning at the airport. Neal's mom, Lynn and brother, Adam are coming in Tuesday night, but Laura was able to come in a few days early. I'm excited to see her and spend some time with her!

*I can't wait for Thanksgiving Dinner. Greenbean casserole always tastes the best at Thanksgiving.

*Gabe was sick with a bad cough the end of last week and passed it on to Luke. Poor thing sounds terrible. I hope he feels better soon.

*It's so cold in Nashville right now. We went to a birthday party at the park yesterday and it took a good hour after we got home for my toes to defrost. I'm glad it'll be cold this week though. It makes the holidays feel a little more festive.

*I read Twilight a couple of days ago. It was addicting. Yes, it's about a vampire, but it isn't freaky, scary or terrible. I'm glad the other 3 books in the series are already out, so I can read them all quickly. Hopefully, we'll get out to see the movie sometime soon. I also want to see Australia.

*That's as random as I'll get right now, I'm going to go work on that other post before I go to bed!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your house decorated for Christmas. I think your dad and I may go see Australia over Thanksgiving. Have a great time this week with your company.

Carrie said...

21? Hmmmmmm I could have sworn you were 31.

Bethany said...

Okay I can't wait to see Australia... and I want to see pics of your twinkle lights. :)