Monday, November 17, 2008

A Fall Full of Visitors, Part 2

The day after Shana left, Amy came to stay with me. I've know Amy forever, we went to church together when we were growing up. It's always fun to sit down an listen to Amy tell a story - she is quite the story teller. She's also a wonderful friend and someone that you could leave your kids with and not worry for a second. As you can see, my boys love her. We got a great picture of the two of us, but it's in her camera and she hasn't sent it to me yet because she has been off on a trip being all business woman-y. I'll post it when I get it, for now, you get this last picture of the two of us shortly before we went to bed. Love you Ame!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I L-O-V-E Amy too! And yes, she is the best story teller & always has the best (random?) stories to tell.