Monday, May 11, 2009

Really?


I've taken the plunge, reluctantly, but I did it. Kandice talked me into it and actually bought me a pair for my birthday. Not the Alexander McQueen ones pictured above, but a super cute black wedge sandal from TJ Maxx. I also found some flats at For Love 21 for $7.50. I'm still getting used to them and still feel like I'm putting on the sandals I wore when I was in 3rd grade, or somewhere around that age. I'm just a flip flops girl at heart, but I'm trying to break through my flips onto something a little more...I don't know, not flip flops.

What about y'all. Have you taken the plunge? What do you wear your Roman Sandals with?

4 comments:

Jaime said...

You go girl! I haven't taken that plunge yet...but I'm so proud of you. No matter what I buy, I still go back to my flops. I'm just not a fashion girl I suppose :o)

Carrie said...

Nope and don't think I will!!! Like them on others but not for me.

Nicole said...

I did! And you inspired me! :) But I'm not throwing out my flip-flops!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Not for me! I let Carly run with the trends around here! :)