Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mini Vacation

Sam has been begging Neal to go camping all summer, so Neal finally succumbed and they pulled out of the driveway an hour ago. They are going to a camping area an hour or two away and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Do you know what that means? I have the house all (well, almost all) to myself! I'll be the only one here who knows more than 3 words and can speak in complete sentences. I have a list of things I want to get done, starting with editing all the pictures that have been dumped on my computer this summer. Here are a few cousin pictures from our trip to Houston...

Addy feeding Luke Cheetos
Luke and Addy in the playroom

At the pool. Luke and Gabe were done.


My mom made all the cousins these matching shirts...so cute.

And, a few of my crazy boys


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Another blog post! We had such a great time with everyone here.