Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was a little different this year than it usually is. Some of our friends had a Thanksgiving Breakfast that we went to and had a blast spending time with friends and meeting some new ones. Then we came home celebrated with our little family and Neal and I cooked a turkey for the first time ever. I will give all the credit to Neal, he was the one who really did all the work, I just supported his decissions and made the easy stuff! Before we ate, the four of us held hands, and said a prayer telling Jesus what we were most thankful for. Sam said Superheros and Gabe said Tucker and Skyler (two of Sam's best friends, but Gabe would say they are his best friends too!) We had a great day cooking, being lazy and enjoying being together.

I'm happy to welcome the month of December this year. Sam's birthday is on the 3rd and I really can't believe that my little baby will be 5. I'm looking forward to all of our families coming in at some point in December to celebrate Christmas with us. We always enjoy having company and I've already gotten my menu planned out and Christmas decorations on their way up. I'm also looking forward to December bringing Luke's arrivial a little closer. I can't wait to hold this baby who will finally complete our family, who has been prayed over by so many people, and who is making it really hard for me to breath!

I'm off to make turkey sandwiches for dinner!

Happy Thanksgiving...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see Luke too. Yes, I did say "see". Not sure when but I'll make it up there. Maybe Shana will come with me!!

laura said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! We missed you!