Monday, May 5, 2008

Haircut

I don't like posting pictures of me all by myself, but I had to document what I did on Saturday night. Callie is in town, so I headed over to Kandice's house and Callie cut all my hair off! I've had long hair for 5 years, and while I loved it, I decided it was time for a change. My hair has seemed curlier with each child I have had, so we were surprised at how curly it really is in the back when it's so short. I've yet to straighten it to see how it looks that way. It's really short in the back and gradually gets longer towards the front, as you can see in the pictures. Please don't tell me if you like the before picture better!

Before



After


7 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Very cute :)

Ashley McWhorter said...

You are one brave woman to do it ALL at once. Love it!!!! :)

laura said...

It looks adorable! I love the waves in the back! You may have inspired us all to get fun summer cuts!

Jaime said...

Very cute! I've wanted to be that brave for YEARS now. I'm afraid I would look like Annie mine is so curly. You look beautiful!!

Carrie said...

I like it better. I'm all about short hair.

Tiffany said...

I love your new haircut! It's VERY cute :o)

Unknown said...

You are beautiful both inside and outside no matter what haircut you have.

Mom