Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PreK Graduation

Sam graduated from PreK last week. They had the cutest graduation program where they showed us some of the things they had learned throughout the year, The Pledge of Allegiance, The Pledge to the Christian Flag and The Lord's Prayer. They also sang "B-I-B-L-E" and one other song. After their part of the program, they had a graduation ceremony complete with diplomas and graduation hats. As they called each child's name, they stated what that child wanted to be when he/she grew up. Sam said he wanted to be a Superhero. I liked that he didn't hem himself in, he kept some options open so he can find which Superhero suits him best. :) After the program, they had a little party with cake and lemonade. The kids had a blast posing for pictures and were just all around crazy! There are some pictures in here of Sam with his two best friends, Skyler and Tucker.


3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

How fun!!! I can't believe that that will be Lily next year. Oh my!!!! :) Hope to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

That tugged at my heartstrings. It seems impossible that he is growing so fast. I'm overwhelmed. I like him a lot! He is a fascinating not-so-little person. It is definately time to see him.

Me said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm a friend of Rebecca Patterson through her daughter in law, Kristen, and Rebecca referred me to you for house connections!

My hubby and I live here in Nashville and are house hunting, and Rebecca said you all are currently selling. I'd love to find out more about your home! If you'd like to email me, my address is: kristen.willis@yahoo.com (yes, I'm a Kristen, too!).

Blessings!
Kristen Willis