Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interview with your kids...

Gabe:
What makes Mommy happy? going to the store
What makes Mommy sad? when I'm sad, it makes you sad
How does Mommy make you laugh? like this (opens his mouth) (I have no clue)
Hold old is Mommy? 2
How tall is Mommy? this tall (with hands spanning about 2 feet)
What does Mommy like to do? play with toys
What is Mommy's job? going to paint (not sure)
What is Mommy's favorite food? spagetti (that's what we had for dinner)
How do you know Mommy loves you? alot - a one hundred of days

Sam:
What makes Mommy happy? When Luke smiles and laughs.
What makes Mommy sad? When I don't listen to you
How does Mommy make you laugh? tickling
Hold old is Mommy? 31 (he's right)
How tall is Mommy? this tall
What does Mommy like to do? tickle me
What is Mommy's job? cooking
What is Mommy's favorite food? apples (ha!)
How do you know Mommy loves you? she tells me

I'm tagging everyone reading this to do the same on your blog.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute...I may have to wait a little while to do this with Reagan though :o)

Bethany said...

Awww, what a great idea! You have some sweet boys...