Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's only 8am

Luke is whining in his excersaucer, my waffles are getting cold, Gabe just spilled his Sprite (yes, Sprite, from his Happy Meal, from last night) on the floor and I can't stop reading this blog. You know how you stumble across them. I stumbled across this one early this morning. My heart started beating quickly when I read "Superventricular Tachycardia". The mom in this story is around 25 weeks pregnant. Around 20 weeks they discovered that her baby had severe Tachycardia (heart beating well over 200bpm). I'm not even done reading yet, I had to stop, take a few breaths and thank God for healing Luke from this very thing. The course of treatment she is on is what we would have had to do if Luke's heart had not gotten better.
Pray for them.

1 comment:

laura said...

God is SO good. I will be praying for this sweet family.