Thursday, April 16, 2009

A few pounds lighter

This kid has got some h-a-i-r! We decided a few months ago to grow it out, it had been short for years, so we thought it would be fun to see what it did long. It was cute, but there was no way I was going to make him suffer through summer with this thick hair weighing him down. I started asking him a few days ago if he wanted it short again. We looked through pictures and he decided last night he wanted me to cut it. I told him to take a day to think about it and if he still wanted me to do it, we could tonight. He was ready, so I pulled the clippers out. We went from this...

To this...

I love it short! He is definitely a short hairstyle kid. I've enjoyed seeing his little face again! He loves it too, it was a challenge to get him to look away from the mirror when we were done!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like a little Gap model in the "short" hair pic.....what a doll! I love short hair too!

Carrie said...

He looks totally different. The short hair Sam is what I know!!

Unknown said...

I love the short hair because his face is what you see, and it is so sweet and expressive. And the knees are a boy's knees!

Carly O'Quinn said...

Handsome man either way! I'm sure he'll be much cooler though with it short...his baseball helmet probably won't fit so snug too! :)

Nicole said...

Ahhhh...we have Sam back! :)

Erin said...

WOW! What a handsome boy! And way to go on the rockin' haircut!