Monday, April 27, 2009

It was bound to happen...

Luke got a hold of Sam's brown marker. He actually pulled the felt tip out and was holding onto it in his mouth, I had to swipe it out. Thankfully, the mess was contained to his face and one tiny spot on the carpet. Is it bad that my first thought was to grab my camera?


Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes! Carrie thought she was so awesome because she knew my password. She is awesome and I should probably re think how much she knows about my life! Love you Carrie. I can't wait to see you in a few months, I'm going to be skinnier than you! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh - I thought it was chocolate. What a mess. Wonder what it tasted like?

Loy said...

i wouldn't think that he would have a smile on his face. yuck. addison and luke will get along just fine. they both like to eat unusual things.

Carrie said...

On no you won't!!! But then again I did eat a lot of oreos today. I do need to get on the diet!!!

laura said...

Hilarious! LOVE that you grabbed your camera!