Friday, February 15, 2008

My sweet little Peanut...





I had Neal take some pictures of Luke and I last night. I wanted to document the fact that I really was around when he was a baby, not just some person behind a camera capturing all of his adorable moments. And adorable he is! I can't get enough of this sweet little thing. I will admit that life is a bit overwhelming right now as I try to figure out how to juggle 3 boys. This little one is going to have to be good at falling asleep anywhere! He is a little piggy who thinks that he should eat every 2 hours, especially at night. Last night was our worst yet, with him waking up at 2, 4, 6 and 8 - ugh! I was exhausted today. I'm hoping he is going through a growth spurt! I was rewarded with the sweetest little smile at one of those early feedings, I just can't remember which one and I have yet to catch that smile on camera. When he smiles, he reminds me of some of my baby pictures and Gabe's little smile at that age. It will be so fun to see who Luke ends up being. It's funny that with your first kids everyone says they look like you or your husband. With Luke, everyone is commenting on which one of his brothers he looks most like...forget Mom and Dad!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

It IS so wonderful to see you in front of the camera. What a sweet little bundle he is. It has me so excited to meet mine and so excited for them to meet each other.

I love your new header, too!

Kathryn said...

Love your new header too....I need to figure out how to do that! Luke is so very cute!!! What a snuggle bug! I remember Nash eating every 2 hours....hang in there!

Ashley McWhorter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley McWhorter said...

Ashley McWhorter said...
Luke is so adorable and I LOVE the new header. About the every 2 hour thing, my girls did that too. I nursed both for a year, but I did give them formula for their last feeding at night. This seemed to work wonders for them and us. Hope things get better.

Carrie said...

Such a sweet boy! I have always thought when my kids look back on pics or tapes they will never see me! I'm always behind the camera.

You look beautiful!

Marlers said...

What a beautiful Mommy and baby!! He is so precious!! I can't wait to see you the next time you are down or we are up! Miss you and am so looking forward to seeing your fam! Now I have a partner for all my ladies!!

Take care and keep the pics coming!
Sharla
betweenthedreaming.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

He reminds me of Sam in those first two pictures. And I love looking at you!
Mom

Nicki W. said...

what a doll!!!! so so so sweet when they are that wittle :)

Lacey said...

You look FANTASTIC...are you sure you just had a baby?? And I agree with you on everyone forgetting mom and dad. Everyone just compares Hadley to Gavin and Ellie. Guess that is what happens with the third. :0)