Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Flu

Sam came home from school yesterday with a temp of 102. A trip to the Dr this morning confirmed that he does, in fact, have the flu. Awesome. Gabe is on Spring Break this week (he and Sam are in school in different counties right now that take different Spring Breaks), so I've had to re-evaluate our week. I don't think Gabe will mind much though, since he'll have Sam home, and that makes him happy! When he has some Motrin in him, Sam is feeling pretty good, so it could be worse. He is NOT throwing up and for that, I am SO thankful. I'm just praying no one else comes down with it...

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so sorry! It seems that everyone we know has had the flu this year. Give little Sam a kiss for me and hopefully he'll be up and running very soon!

Unknown said...

After talking to you I got to thinking I wasn't feeling so good either. Can it be caught over the phone? Hi Sam from Grandma! I hope you get well quick and enjoy some quiet time at home playing with your brothers.