Thursday, January 10, 2008

Monday it is...

I learned today at my Doctor's appointment that I've progressed all the way to a 1! Yipee. That's a little crazy for my third baby, 4 days from my due date. Dr. P even said that and then told me I was just really special, to which I replied...I'm a little sick of being special! :)

The good news is that, no matter what, we will see Luke's precious little face sometime on Monday.

Today was a super crazy day. We woke up to gross rain and everyone knows it's a big pain in the you know what trying to get kids anywhere when it's raining. We made it to school on time, but not because I was nice about it. Then, after my appt, I had to go pre register at the hospital and ended up having to walk forever...in my tall, heavy black boots...got lost...got found...got registered...and had to walk all the way back to my car. I thought I was going to die! THEN...I went to lunch with some dear friends I haven't seen in forever and right as I finished my delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup, I got a call from Gabe's teacher at school saying that I had to come pick him up because the weather was so bad they were closing all Metro schools early (it was raining for crying out loud!!!!). So, I had to skip out on the last 45 minutes of freedom and some serious good dessert (we were at the Puffy Muffin) and book it to school to get the boys, so all the teachers could go get their kids.

Inevitably, it's days like this when your kids decide to go deaf and not hear a word you are saying and are as slow as Christmas!

Tomorrow is a new day - thank goodness!

No comments: