Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I really don't have much to update, other than it's looking like they won't induce me until Monday the 14th. I go back for a check up tomorrow morning, so I should know more then, hopefully I will have dilated some! When I wasn't dilated last week, Dr. P changed the induction to Monday to give me a few more days, so if he doesn't decide to come on his own, we will be having him sometime Monday. My mom has already made her flight arrangements to be here Sunday night. I don't think he will decide to come on his own because I sure don't feel like my body is getting ready to have a baby. I'm barely even having Braxton Hicks contractions, which I was expecting to come on in full force with the third baby. Maybe I'll have more info tomorrow!

No comments: