Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stupid Doctor's Appointment

The title says it all. Today's appointment was one of those terrible visits where you walk in with high hopes and leave with them all crushed. That might be a little dramatic, but hey, I'm feeling a little dramatic right now! I'm not dilated at ALL! He already has me on the books to be induced Friday the 11th, but I'll go back in Thursday to be checked again. If I'm not progressing at that point, I don't know when he will do it. The one thing I know for sure is that I'll have him this month! I've never gone past my due date with the other boys, so I feel pretty sure that I only have 2 weeks left, but you can just never be sure, can you? Now, I just need to get myself through these next two weeks without losing all my friends and making my boys and my husband crazy, and myself for that matter! :)

3 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

The end is near...don't despair! And don't worry about you losing your friends...we understand.

Carly O'Quinn said...

...I can't speak for Neal and your boys though. I still get tickled when I think of my precious daughter asking me, "Mommy, why are you so angry when there's a baby in your tummy?".

Our poor families :o)

Kathryn said...

Praying for you girl!