Sunday, January 13, 2008

This is it folks!

We enjoyed our last day today as a family of 4. I picked my mom up from the airport this evening, so everything is in place for tomorrow. I'm feeling anxious and very excited. It's such a surreal feeling planning your day around having a baby, surreal and of course, not very easy, since we have no idea when he will come and what the day will bring. I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight. Carly will be updating my blog (for the 2 of you who really read it) as she gets updates from us here and hopefully, we will be able to get some pictures up.

I'm off to do a little last minute packing. Here is my last preggo picture...


6 comments:

Carrie said...

You're beautiful! As of 8 this morning - you were doing great! I'm praying for you and Luke.

Rebecca said...

praying...

Alicia said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I started checking it around the time Luke began to have heart issues, and I've been reading updates and praying for you ever since. I just wanted to de-lurk to say I'm praying for you today and can't wait to see pictures of your healthy, beautiful baby boy!

laura said...

You look amazing! I can't get over how small you are with such a big baby inside. We are praying all morning, sweet sister!

AndyMac said...

We are praying for you here in Oklahoma! I cannot wait to see pictures of your precious boy!
Christy McDonald

Jesse said...

I dont know how I found your blog, but I have been reading and praying for you and baby Luke. I hope the day is sweet, as you meet your special little man.