Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Last night Stacey, Nicole, Julie, Kandice and Christy all joined me at The Melting Pot for my birthday dinner. I've been to The Melting Pot before, but only for dessert. I wanted to experience the full course meal, and of course, it was amazing. My favorite was the salad and the chocolate...it's ridiculous how good that chocolate is. It was a great girls night out with some of my best friends in Nashville. One of my favorite things to do is sit down to an amazing meal and spend time talking and laughing with some of my favorite people! I love you guys - thanks for a great birthday dinner.

Christy, Julie, Stacey, Nicole, Me and Kandice

Nicole, Me and Kandice

Yummy!
Me and Christy

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wish I could have been there. Look at the last oic... you and Christy have similar noses.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. What a blessing to have such great friends! :o) Hope your birthday was the best!! Come see us soon! :o)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Now you are speaking my language. The Melting Pot is my all time favorite restaurant! I used to go for every special occasion, but I have gotten all of my girlfriends hooked, so now I get to go more often for random girl's night dinners. I am so glad that you enjoyed it!
Looks like you guys had a great time!