Monday, April 21, 2008

Randomness

This is my favorite way to post...throwing all my random thoughts together into one random post...

*Who is excited that we are finally getting new episodes of our favorite TV shows???? Neal and I have been enjoying The Office and 30 Rock the past two weeks. I just saw a commercial telling me that Grey's is back this Thursday. Even though it was bugging me when the strike started, I am still excited to watch it again every week.

*The boys and I went to the park today with Nicole and her boys. It was a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l day to be at the park. It was 70 and I actually got a sunburn! I'm so excited Spring is here and we are finally getting some good weather.

*I'm 31. Weird.

*I have three boys. Even weirder.

*I'm registering Sam for Kindergarten tomorrow. Yikes.

*I walked through my new house for the first time yesterday and got really excited about it. I'd been reserving my excitement, but couldn't hold it in any longer.

*We went on Friday to pick out everything. Kitchen cabinets (cream with an antique-y glaze), counter tops (black granite), pulls and knobs, carpet, light fixtures, bathroom tile, hardwoods, paint color (Moody Brown), all the outside stuff. It was a little overwhelming, but mostly fun. We've got a few changes to make after having the weekend to think over some of it.

*Sam and Gabe want to help build the house. They said they could bring their hammers to hit the nails. We probably won't take them up on that offer!

*I'm going to re-familiarize myself with The Baby Whisperer tonight. It's time to get Luke on a better schedule during the day. I keep telling myself that I need to stay home for a few days in a row and be really strict about his naps. I'm finding it's near impossible to stay home for a few days in a row with a 5 year old and a 3 year old, unless I just want to go crazy. I really don't. At least not more than I already am.

*Any tips out there on fitting a third baby into life on the go with older siblings?

That's all for now...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who got a sunburn today!

Carrie said...

Schedules with the thirs??? Hard to do but it will make you feel better.

laura said...

So excited you went with the cream cabinets! Woo-hoo!

AndyMac said...

We skipped the first two years of Bo being the third child. I never had a newborn with two older siblings. So I don't know what to tell you. Now with a 2, 4, and 6 year old it is a lot of fun. Just hang in there and they will entertain each other!

Christy Mc