Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Introducing...

My sister-in-law! Loy, my brother's wife and my sweet sister-in-law, has joined us in the blogging world! I'm so excited for you guys to read all about my adorable nieces and nephew. Morgan is 11 (yikes!), the twins, Jacob and Payton are 4 and Addison (Addy) is 1. Todd and Loy live in Houston in a neighborhood down the street from my parents neighborhood where Neal's brother and sister-in-law happen to live as well. We are the only ones that don't live within a 5 mile radius...sad. Loy works at our old church in childcare. My parents also attend the same church and Adam (Neal's brother) is the Associate Music Minister there! See what we are missing out on all the way over here in Nashville? Anyway, Loy is an extremely experienced mom and is one of the sweetest and nicest people I know. I'm lucky my brother was smart enough to choose her as his bride! I always enjoy the time we get to spend together, its just not enough. So - go check out her blog, see how cute my nieces and nephew are and leave her a comment saying hi.