Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving!

The time has come to say goodbye to our little house on Magnolia Lane. We've been here 7 years, it was the first house we ever bought, the house were all our babies came, or went home. I've always loved this house and will be sad to leave.

But...I know I'll get over it in the 10 minutes it takes us to drive to the new house!

Monday is the big day, closing on both houses and moving into the new one. My mom is coming into town on Thursday, but before she gets here, we have some wonderful friends helping us out. I've got all three boys going to someones house for the day and Sam and Gabe are even spending Monday night with their friends. We will spend the weekend doing some last minute packing before the movers arrive Monday morning. I bought a book tonight so I have something to keep my mind occupied when I can't sleep. I'm so excited!

I'm sure you won't be hearing much from me next week, I'll probably have a few things to get done. Moving aside, the week will be insane with Parent's night at Sam's school Tuesday night, Gabe's Thursday night and soccer practice for both boys. Oh, and my baby starts Kindergarten...but let's not talk about that right now.

By the way, I received a record 9 comments on the post of Luke's laughing video. I love getting comments - so thanks - keep it up!

I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Good luck! It's amazing how much stuff you don't realize that you have until you move :o) Hope you enjoy the new house!

Loy said...

Take a deep breath and remember ALL of the unpacking doesn't have to get done in a few days. I know...you want it originized asap but you are going to go crazy with all you have to do. I am glad Susan is going to be there to give you guys some help. She is awesome!

We love you and are so excited that you have a new home. Congratulations!!!

laura said...

Woo-hoo! The big move, how exciting! Have fun and enjoy the sights and smells of your new home. :)