Thursday, August 21, 2008

We made it!

After a long day on Monday, we made it into the new house all in one piece! It has been an insane week and I really shouldn't be blogging right now, but I had to take a little break! Luke is asleep, Sam and Gabe are playing in their room, the internet is finally working right, so I thought I would say a quick hello before I go take a quick nap before we leave to go pick my mom up at the airport.

We have sheets taped up on our windows, we have a little 20 inch TV sitting on our coffee table, on top of TIVO and the DVD player, and boxes everywhere. It's a mess, but I love it! There are so many new, wonderful things about this house that you will son be hearing about. But right now, I'll leave you with a picture of one of them...


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm soooo jealous! I might just have to bring my laundry to your house! :)

Loy said...

I am also jealous.......It's funny what us mom's get envious over.

Glad you guys are finally in your new home!!