Friday, August 15, 2008

What kind of Birthday Cake does Grandma like?



Happy Birthday Mom! We can't wait to see you in a few short days. I'm sorry, but there probably won't be a pink Power Ranger cake waiting for you when you get here. Maybe there will be some Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream in the freezer with your name on it.

We love you so much and don't worry, Luke did not fall off the couch at the end of the video...I caught him in time. ;)

Can you tell I've figured out how to work the video camera with my computer?

2 comments:

Cody and Shana said...

Your video's are priceless!

Unknown said...

I love almost any kind of cake, but I think carrot cake is the best! How about it guys? Want to do a little veggie cake with Grandma?
I can't wait to come and see your new house, but mostly I can't wait to come and see our 3 guys. Thanks for making my birthday so special.
We love you,
Grandma and Grandpa