Saturday, August 9, 2008

We've got a mover...

not movers, a mover...or more accurately, a crawler. I've always joked that Luke would probably start crawling a week before we moved into the new house. That way he would be really good at it and into every box I try to unpack. I like being right, but I was really hoping he would hold off for another month. He literally figured it out today and these are some of his first...crawls (?). His little 6 1/2 month old self has also figured out how to go from laying on his tummy to sitting up.

We've entered into a whole new phase, and you know how I feel about that...sad.

4 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

I get so excited and so depressed when Luke does something new because I now that it means Sully is not far behind. You are going to have a little helper unpacking! It's a good note to leave that house on. You can say that all of your babies learned to crawl there. Oh...now I'm sad.

Loy said...

Love it!!!

Luke's cousins were so excited to see him crawl. And get a glimp of Sam and Gabe.

Carrie said...

I can't believe he's crawling. WOW! Your kids move so early.

Bethany said...

Oh how cute! I love the little break to belly surf there in the middle. :)