Monday, March 31, 2008

Forget it

Sorry friends...I've given up on trying to get videos on here, for the time being. I spent WAY too much time on the computer yesterday, trying to figure it all out. I actually edited a few clips from Gabe's birthday party and tried to get them on here. My computer did not like that, and told me that I didn't have enough space to save it...I've got to do some computer spring cleaning! When I felt like throwing my computer across the room, I decided that I needed to give up on the video thing for awhile. I already spend so much time messing around with photos, I just can't add something else to spend time on! At some point, I'll work on opening up some more room on my computer, I do want to figure it out, but until then, you'll have to suffer through pictures instead of videos!

I know that you are all sorely disappointed! :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

If it helps, I just take video with my regular camera (quality isn't great) but it doesn't seem to take up as much hard drive space. Good luck!

Jaime

Sarah Owen said...

Talk about a blast from the past. Hi, this is Sarah (Shaw) Owen, from OBU. I dont know if you remember me, or not, tall blonde???? Found your website through Julie Riggins, AND come to find out, we have quite a lot in common. I have three kiddos, Sam who is 5, Abe who is 3.5 and Eloise who is 22mon. After scrolling through your blog, which by the way is great, it is so evident of God's grace upon your family and especially baby Luke's life. My daughter ELoise was born with a very rare and severe heart defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She will be two in June and has undergone 5 heart surgeries. We are awaiting news on a transplant time also. God has been so amazingly good to us also. Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that I know the scare you went through. Your family is beautiful!!!!