Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabe!

My little Punkin is 3 today! This is typically when a mom usually says "I can't believe he is already 3". I can't really say that in your case. It seems like you've been 3 for awhile, you are so grown up. You've always seemed older than you really are...I guess because you are always trying to keep up with your big brother. You are such a little sweetheart. You make me melt with your sweet smile every day. I love to watch you experiencing life. You do it so enthusiastically. You are a happy soul who loves to be around your friends and family. The other day at school, as we were leaving, you said good bye to everyone we passed and almost knew all of them by name! I love picking you up from school on Tuesdays and Thursday because you are always so excited to see me and give me the biggest hug. You love to tell me all about your day and to show me the fun things you have created, you are very serious about your artwork. You surprise me each day with the things that you are capable of doing and understanding. You love to be a helper, when I ask you to do something, you will always say "sure!" and run off to do it happily. I know that probably won't last, so I'm enjoying it now! You are very determined when you set your mind to doing something. You've just mastered putting your socks on yourself, every time you do it you say "perfect!" You are full of life, love, fun, joy and laughter...my sweet boy...you fill my heart each and every day of your sweet life. I look at you and see this precious little person who could not be more perfect. You make me laugh, you amaze me with your sweet, giving spirit. I could not possibly love you one bit more than I already do. You are a precious gift from God.

Happy 3rd Birthday Gabe, we love you so much!




5 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!! I love seeing his earlier pictures and now...he's precious.

Carly O'Quinn said...

Happy Birthday, Gabey!

You are such a sweet soul and we miss you so much.

I hope you got our message! :o)

We love you, Big Boy

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!

Unknown said...

Sweet precious Gabe who looks like Grandpa!
Love and happy birthday, Grandma & Grandpa

laura said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Gabe! We love you so much. Love, Aunt Laura and Uncle Adam