Monday, March 3, 2008

To the Country

On Saturday, we went to our friend Elijah's birthday party. My friend Renee and I were pregnant with Gabe and Elijah at the same time and they were born two days apart. We have the same doctor and delivered at the same hospital, I actually walked down to her room when she was in labor and hung out for awhile since I was still in the hospital. Renee had the party at her dad's house, he lives out in the country on about 50 acres, so it was a perfect place for a party. It was a beautiful day (rare for Nashville this time of year) to be outside. They had tractors galore, dirt to dig in with buckets and shovels, goats running around, balls, soccer goals, rocks, mud and plenty of wide open space to run around. The boys had a blast...it was really boy heaven. Their favorite part was digging in the dirt and playing on the big tractors. I had so much fun with my camera...plenty of photo ops of my boys! Neal stayed home with Luke, so I was free to follow after Sam and Gabe and snap away. I promise there were other people at the party, most of the pictures are just of my kiddos.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Lindsey! Thanks for your comment. I'm adding you to my blogroll because I always read your blog and love seeing the pics of your beautiful family!
~Bethany Dufilho