Friday, March 14, 2008

KK's gonna be on TV!!!

Grab some popcorn and a pen and paper...my friend Kandice and her husband, Mike (of Big Daddy Weave) are going to be on the 700 Club this Monday, March 17th. Be sure to set your TiVo's to see KK's TV debut. I know she is going to be awesome and have so much to teach us about Praying with Your Mate (the topic of the interview)! If you happen to think of them in the next few days, say a little prayer for safe travel (her mom will be staying here with their son Eli) and for calm nerves.

I can't wait to see you on TV Kandice!

and...thanks for doing my laundry!

P.S. This is the most recent picture of the two of us, I feel I must explain the reason my face is so chubby is because I was 36 weeks pregnant...or maybe my face is always that chubby? I don't know...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to watch. What and when is the 700 Club? Tell her I said "good luck and I'm sure she'll be wonderful"! And, NO, your face is NOT always that chubby! :)

Katie said...

Yay Kandice! I have set my DVR to record ALL episodes of the 700 Club so I don't miss it.

Katie (who went to high school and college with Kandice, and who reads your blog through Laura)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for letting me know - I recorded it & can't wait to watch it!

Also, I hope you don't mind that I added you under my "People I Stalk" as I always seem to check your blog from Carly's :o)