Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What do you think?

When Sam was born I found this picture of Neal as a baby and they looked so much alike, I took the same picture of Sam. Neal actually thought the baby picture of him was Sam! Then Gabe was born and I had to take the same picture. I got around to doing Luke's today and I have to say that he definitely looks more like Sam and Neal than Gabe does. Gabe takes after my side of the family. I threw in a picture of me, but don't think it looks too much like any of the boys. I didn't go digital until after this picture I took of Sam, so it's pretty grainy because I scanned it in. I'm so curious to see what color Luke's eyes end up being. Sam's were a darker blue when he was a baby, but have changed to a darker green (like mine). Gabe's have always been that bright, clear blue. Luke's don't even have a hint of blue in them, so I'm wondering if they will be brown. They are dark and grayish right now. I will say, that when he smiles, he looks a lot like Gabe did at this age, so he might be a good mix of both Sam and Gabe. It's crazy to have birthed 3 boys and for them to all be so different...it's so fascinating!
Me at 4 months
Neal at 2 months

Sam at 2 months

Gabe at 2 months

Luke at 2 months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Wow, that's incredible. I can see the likeness. Now I'll have to dig up my baby pictures, wait for husband, and wait for a baby to come my way. haha.

Carly O'Quinn said...

Ok...now I feel validated about the Neal/Sam/Luke likeness. They are triplets!!! It's amazing. So glad you took all of these pictures. You need to make a collage like the finger sucking one.

Nicole said...

Okay...that's a little creepy! I had never seen those pics of Neal and Sam! I agree that Luke looks more like Sam than Gabe, but it doesn't even compare to Neal and Sam!

Bethany said...

Yeah I'm with Carly- they could really be triplets!!! But you're right, Sam and his daddy look the most alike. I think Gabe looks a little more like you too.