Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Come on all you blog stalkers...

start your own blog, let's be blogging friends. I'm a self-confessed blog stalker myself, who can resist? Reading random thoughts and getting insights to other people's lives who you don't even know...fascinating stuff! Soap operas on the web, although not so dramatic! Come on, join me, I know you want to, I just hung up the phone with one of you, and you told me about some blog stalkers you know...you know who you are, Houston girls. I want to see pictures of your kids and hear about how you didn't put on makeup all day, didn't do anything productive all day except not spend money, how you put your kids down at 6:30 so you could be ready for So You Think You Can Dance at 7...oh wait, that one is me. Join me girls...it's easy and addicting and one more way we can chat online!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Dude - I made a blog right after you. Very addicitng. Carrie

Lindsay said...

we talk on the phone all day, and now the computer all night!

laura said...

I LOVE blogging, so fun! And I so glad you have joined the blog world!