Monday, July 16, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

We heard the heartbeat again today! What a relief to be at this point in my pregnancy and hear it! It was an important marker in this pregnancy, since my last 2 ended around 10 weeks. I feel like I can relax a little bit and enjoy being pregnant again. I find rest in knowing that the Lord is in charge of this little life, and that He has given me this opportunity to be a part of it. I want to enjoy it. We are hoping to find out if we will have another boy or if we will get to add some pink into the mix in about 5 or 6 weeks, mid-August. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wahooooo! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Page said...

Congrats on seeing your little one and hearing the heartbeat! I'm anxiously awaiting to hear if it's a boy or girl! I'm going to guess girl! (Any prizes if I win?? ;)