Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm actually doing it!

After months of blog stalking all my friends, their friends, their friends and so on, I decided to join in. Not because I have anything interesting to say, but just to jump on the bandwagon. And, it's summer, there is nothing on TV, so my computer is my source of entertainment, and I'm bored! Here's a little update on me, although if you are reading this you probably already know everything, Neal and I live in our beloved Nashville with our beloved boys, Sam and Gabe. Sam is 4 1/2 and Gabe is almost 2 1/2. After 2 miscarriages this past year, I'm pregnant again and in my 12th week, praying that things will be okay with this little baby. We heard a heartbeat last week and are scheduled to go again on Monday to hear it again. It's been a rough 12 weeks, on top of a rough year, 2 miscarriages is certainly not something I signed up for! I never wanted to be a part of that club, and now I feel like a charter member. Hard as it's been, I'm thankful for what the Lord is teaching me and how He is drawing me nearer to Him than I've ever been. I'm thankful that when it gets really bad, I have a place to stop and to know that no matter what, I trust Him, that I want His will to be done in my life and I don't want to get in the way of that. I'd rather He be driving this car than me because He sees the big picture and I can only see what is right in front of me, and I have really bad eyesight!

2 comments:

Cody and Shana said...

Love your blog! Am I the first one to make a comment! YAA! I think it's great and I'm sure you and others reading it will be blessed from it.

Carrie said...

YOu motivated me to start my own. House work may never get done now! Carrie