Monday, July 30, 2007

IT'S ANOTHER BOY!

I had an ultrasound on Friday when I was in Houston (thanks again Cindy!) and there was no denying that this new baby is a boy! He made it very obvious, a few times. I kept asking Cindy to go back and check, just one more time, to be sure! I really didn't have a feeling either way, but wasn't expecting to be so surprised. Three boys is alot of boys, plus there's Neal, so that makes 4 boys living in my house! I was reminded again that the Lord is so gracious and faithful to give us what we need, just at the perfect time. I love His timing and His plan, it's always so fun to see how His plan unfolds in our lives. All of my boys birthdays will be within 4 months of each other, in the coldest months of Nashville! But, that means that all of Sam and Gabe's clothes will be in the right season for this little baby. Sam will just have turned 5 and Gabe will be turning 3, a few weeks after the new baby. I'll use Gabe's bedding, but I'm going to re-paint the nursery and decorate it differently. I'm not sure yet what I'll do, but I know it will come to me. I've still got alot of time until January! We are still discussing name options, our list isn't that long after going through it with the other two. We want something that fits with Sam and Gabe...I'll let you know when we decide, although Neal usually takes awhile to commit.

3 comments:

Page said...

Oh, darn, I guessed wrong earlier about the baby, so I guess I don't get a prize ;) CONGRATS on your baby boy! That is really exciting news!

Bethany said...

LINDSAY! I ran across your blog tonight. I am so glad that you are blogging. :)

I can't believe you are having another BOY. Amazing. It's a good thing you love football!!!

Cindy Seay said...

Lindsay, I was honored to be the first to help you see this precious little boy growing - so miraculously - inside of you. He certainly had no problem showing himself to us. Congrats!
I loved raising boys and remember that you, being the only female in your house, will definitely be the Queen! Nothing wrong with that.
Breathe and enjoy this very special pregnancy.
love,
cindy