Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Program

I know you are all dying to hear about the boys Christmas Program today at school. I love watching my boys up on stage, standing there, staring out at all the parents occasionally singing a verse or two of the song their class is doing. The are adorable up there and I think they are for sure the cutest in their classes. I have to say, that watching all the other parents runs a close second to watching my cuties. I can't remember what movie, but I remember a scene at a school program with all the parents watching through their cameras and video cameras. That's what it was today. I turned around at some point and just had to laugh at all the cameras running and clicking away. Obviously, I was right there in the midst of them. I EVEN left my seat to go to the front of the aisle to get a better shot of Gabe, so I was laughing at myself as well. I have to say Gabe looked mighty cute in his Rudolph get up and Sam did a great job in his part of the 12 Days of Christmas. He held up the sign for 11 Pipers Piping and did a wonderful job! :) The last picture is of the priceless look on Sam's face when he finally spotted Neal and I in the audience. It sure does make my heart want to burst to see him so happy to see us!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: