Saturday, December 29, 2007

Goodbye Christmas

Goodbye Christmas tree that made my Living Room so cozy.
Goodbye Snowmen that make me smile.
Goodbye Christmas music that lifts my spirits.
Goodbye outside house lights that make the neighborhood and city look so festive.
Goodbye Christmas books that remind us why we celebrate Christmas to begin with.
Goodbye Christmas cards that made getting the mail fun.
Goodbye yummy Christmas candy and food.
Goodbye excitement and anticipation of Christmas Day and presents.
Goodbye Christmas ornaments that hold such special meanings.
Goodbye Neal's week and a half off.

Everything is back in it's boxes, in storage, for another year. Now it's back to real life.

Goodbye Christmas blog template.

I got Photoshop Elements for Christmas this year, so once I figure out how to make a new fun blog header, we are just sticking to plain and boring! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You made me depressed! But it was cute.

Them Chandlers said...

You are so with it. My decorations are still going strong...I'm too lazy to put them up!

Love the new blog look!! Great job :) I'm asking for Photoshop Elements for my birthday. Yay.

Carly O'Quinn said...

LOVE the new look! Good for you Photoshopper :o)