Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sam's Birthday Party



We had the big 5th birthday party yesterday at Pump It Up. We split the party with Sam's good friend, Tucker, whose birthday is two days after Sam's. His mom, Julie and I are good friends. It was great to have someone to split the cost with! They all had a blast at the party, jumping, climbing and sliding. They were all dripping with sweat by cake time. I think the adults had just as much fun as all the kids! I was sad that I couldn't go down the slide and do the jumpies this year, Neal didn't complain about that though. He and the boys had a blast going down the slide together. It's so cute watching your kids just have FUN, pure fun. Sam got tons of superhero toys, but I think his favorite toys so far have been the Lego City kits he got. He told me that his favorite thing about his party was his presents! Here are a ton of pictures from our day...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love all the pictures! I just can't believe he is already 5. I still remember seeing him in his exersaucer in front of your house while you and Neal did yard work. Seems like forever ago now :o) Miss you guys!