Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve Day!

I hope all of you out there in blogger land have a wonderful Christmas with your families. Ours has already been so nice, I love having Neal home for a full week, not having to go into the office every day. We've been enjoying time with our little family these past few days, hibernating in the house, watching movies and being lazy. The boys are excited for Santa to come tonight, although they say that they don't want to see him and they want to be asleep when he comes. They have already decorated and picked out the cookies they are leaving for him. Neal and I have a busy night tonight! I love the magic of Christmas and seeing it all over my boys faces. My parents are coming in from Houston on Wednesday to spend a few days and I can't wait to see them! It's been a long time. I'm excited for them to see all the new stuff we have done to the house and to have my mom help me out with some last minute things to prepare for Luke's arrival. Hopefully, we will finish in the nursery this week and I will post some pictures of the finished room. The timing of this pregnancy has been great because I'm at my biggest and most tired at a time where we are having tons of family come in to occupy the boys and help out with them a little bit, so that's been nice. The first week or so of January will be a tough when company is gone, Neal is back to work and the boys are out of school. I'm sure there will be lots of TV watching that week!

Anyway...Merry Christmas!

No comments: