Monday, June 30, 2008

Puppy Niece!

I'm a bloggin' fool!

I had to introduce you all to the newest member of our family. Our puppy niece, Lyric. Adam and Laura have been talking about getting a dog for a while and finally did it a few months ago. We were all excited to meet her when we were in Houston. She is a sweet little, fluffy ball of energy. They already have her trained to be a good little dog, she even rings a little bell when she needs to go outside to potty (I'm not kidding!). The boys had so much fun playing with her, especially Sam, he wore her out pretty good! I was curious to see how Gabe would react to her since he's had a few, pretty big allergic reactions to dogs. Adam is allergic, but Lyric doesn't really bother him. Gabe did great until Lyric licked him on the face and he welted up, right were she licked him. So, we doped him up with some Benadryl and he was good to go. Looks like Lyric will be the closest we get to a dog for awhile! Here are some pictures of us with Lyric...

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Hi Lindsay! I have been blog stalking you long enough...i thought i would finally comment. I am Jaclyn Underwood (formally Jaclyn Martin) Jack and Cheryl martin's daughter and i grew up with Neal. I have no idea how i came across your blog, but i am SO glad i did. Your boys are BEAUTIFUL. I just want to kiss little Luke all over!!!!