Sunday, October 28, 2007

Goodbye horrible Linoleum...

hello, lovely hardwoods! As of this very moment, my kitchen is 1/4th hardwood floors! Neal and our friend Marcus (in the pics below) spent the past two days getting the floors started. After 3 trips to Lowes yesterday, they finally got going around 4, and then continued to work all day today. I'm so very excited about my hardwoods. I have loathed that horrible, WHITE linoleum for the 7 years we have been in this house and now it's almost gone. I will never have to clean it again. I will happily and lovingly clean my hardwoods, not only because they are beautiful, but because my husband is working so hard at installing them. He also found an amazing deal on all the wood, so we are saving a ton of money too!




Marcus let both of the boys hammer some nails into the floor and they thought that was awesome...they love Marcus because he "fights" with them, throws them around and does really crazy stuff!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh they are going to look so good. WHat a hubby! I love them.

Cassidy Lundgren said...

They look awesome! You lucky duck! And I love that picture of Neal and the boys laughing. So cute...