Thursday, October 25, 2007

So You Think You can Dance

(that is the longest title ever)

Kandice, Julie, Nicole and I had so much fun last night at the SYTYCD tour. We went to dinner at Sunset Grill and had yummy crab cakes and delicious creme brulee. Then we went on to the show. We were surprised at the number of guys we saw and surprised that we weren't the only 30ish year olds there. It was an awesome show, they did all our favorite dances and some new ones too. I wanted to get a picture of the four of us, but we never had a camera at the right time. My belly picture on the post below was right before we left. It was fun getting dressed up for a night out on the town and I got to wear my favorite cowboy boots for the first time this season. I love them...it's probably bad to love boots this much, but I do. When I first got them, I wore them around the house and made Neal talk to me about how awesome they are. I should have taken a picture of the boots!

2 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

You guys are such rock stars! I'm so jealous I couldn't go with you. Who was your favorite? What dance was your favorite?

Lindsay said...

I love Sabra and Dominic and I think my favorite dance was with she and Neil, the boadroom dance to Sweet Dreams. I also love her and Dominic's Shane Sparks hip hop with the chairs. Dominic, Hawk and Sara did a really cool routine new for the tour. I enjoyed every dance, but I think those 3 were my favs.