Sunday, October 28, 2007

Upstairs

While the guys were working on the floors downstairs, I was hard at work upstairs. I painted the inside of the closet AND the ceiling! I was so proud of myself for completing the project without asking Neal for help. My neck is going to be killing me for the next few days, but I was glad to finally have something to do to help. If we only had another week of uninterrupted time, we could finish all this stuff. The next step on the closet is getting the shelves put in, then we are hiring someone to do all the painting on the outside of the room. Our house is going to be in complete disarray for the next few weeks, but I know it will be worth it. You might not be able to tell much from these pictures, but you should get the "jist" of where we are going with it.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: