Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Here are some pictures of my Dynamic Duo and their fabulous friends. We went trick or treating with some of the families in our Community Group at our leaders house. There were a ton of kids running around and it was complete mayhem. It was the guys turn this year to take the kids out trick or treating, so during that time, us girls had a little peace and quiet. The guys didn't last as long as us girls did last year. Sam kept telling Neal that his legs hurt and he couldn't walk anymore. Gabe kept telling everyone "I look awesome in my costume...I'm strong" (with him flexing his muscles) It's so fun to see them having so much fun and getting so excited. It's ridiculous the amount of candy we have in this house. I know we will never eat it all, I'm already sick of it. After we put them to bed, both boys came out of their room about 5 times each saying their tummies hurt.

Happy Halloween!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: