Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thanks for all your suggestions for Gabe's "issue". I've started a heavier daily regime, so hopefully we will make a dent! :)

On a lighter, less poopy note, Neal is taking Thursday and Friday off to continue working upstairs! Hopefully, after 4 full days of him being able to work, we will make some serious headway.

When I dropped the boys off at school today, Sam cried for the first time all year. He was ultra sensitive all morning, but has been fine this afternoon. I'm not sure what that was about, but I hate it when I leave either of them unhappy. Gabe is getting better at the drop off, but when I picked him up, his teacher said that he was upset most of the day (except when they were at gym). It kills me to hear that he didn't have a good day and my first thought is always, I just need to keep him home with me. I get over that really quick, because I know it does him good to be away from me and in that environment, but it still makes me so sad...big parts of my heart walking around in the big world without me...ugh!

No comments: