Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Man

1. Who is your man? Neal
2. How long have you been together? Since my freshman year in HS...15 years
3. How long dated? 2.5 in HS and 1 in College, we broke up when he went to college.
4. How old is your man? 30, 19 days older than me
5. Who eats more? Typically, he does...but I'm pregnant right now!
6. Who said "I love you" first? he did
7. Who is taller? he is
8. Who sings better? oh, he does, for sure!
9. Who is smarter? he is, he can figure anything out and then do it really well.
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do, but he pitches in
12. Who takes out the garbage? he does, I have nothing to do with that unless he is out of town.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does
14. Who pays the bills? that would be me
15. Who is better with the computer? he is
16. Who mows the lawn? Cory
17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, Neal is a great griller and makes a mean meatball.
18. Who drives when you are together? he does
19. Who pays when you go out? he does
20. Who is most stubborn? we both are
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me
22. Whose spends more time in front of the mirror? me
23. Who kissed who first? Neal kissed me first
24. Who asked who out? he asked me out the day after my 16th birthday
25. Who proposed? he did
26. Who is more sensitive? ME!
27. Who has more friends? I do
28. Who has more siblings? we both have one brother
29. Who prays at the dinner table? Neal
30. Who wears the pants in the family? I'd say we both do, but I always defer to him!

No comments: